Leaked: The 2022/23 Chelsea Home, Away And Third Kits Revealed
The beginning of the 2022/23 season is just a month away for Chelsea with the squad due to report back to their Cobham training base on 2 July after their post-season break. During their absence, work has been done off the field following the club’s £4.25bn takeover by the Todd Boehly/Clearlake Capital consortium.
Prior to the takeover, Chelsea had sanctions placed on them by the UK Government which denied them to sell any merchandise and as a result they had to shut their megastore. Sponsors also withdrew with their main shirt sponsor Three UK suspending their partnership with the Blues.
But last Wednesday, Chelsea’s megastore at Stamford Bridge reopened and supporters were able to flock to the ground to snap up 2021/22 kits.
“Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce we are reopening the doors at Stamford Bridge for visitors to the Megastore, our Tours and Museum, Frankie’s and the Copthorne and Millennium Hotels. The online store is back up and running too!” said the club on 31 May.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’