CHELSEA defender Antonio Rudiger has confirmed he will leave the club this summer following months of speculation over his future.
He told Players Tribune: “Chelsea will always be in my heart. London will always be my home.
I came here alone, and now I have a wife and two beautiful kids. I also have a new brother for life named Kova.
“I have an FA Cup, a Europa League and a Champions League medal. And of course, I have hundreds of memories that will stay with me forever.”
Meanwhile, the Blues will be looking to replace the German and have lined up Sevilla’s Jules Kounde as a replacement.
The Frenchman was linked with a move to Chelsea last summer but it now seems like Thomas Tuchel could get his man
Kounde transfer plans ‘in place’, say reports
Chelsea have “put in place” plans to sign Sevilla centre-back Jules Kounde after reaching a verbal agreement, according to reports.
The Blues are set to lose Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen for FREE this summer to Real Madrid and Barcelona.
And according to Goal, Chelsea have put plans in place to sign long-term target Koundefrom Sevilla as soon as Todd Boehly’s takeover is completed and sanctions end.
The 23-year-old has a verbal agreement in place for a move this summer and wants a move to Stamford Bridge after talks collapsed last summer.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension