Jubilations At Stamford Bridge; Chelsea Swoop For Frankfurt Star, Tchouameni Boost, Boehly takeover
Chelsea are keen to sign Eintratch Frankfurt star Luka Hrylainen once the Todd Boehly takeover is complete after being given the greenlight by the UK Government & Premier League.
Chelsea are ready to swoop for the 17 year old Finland star who plays as a defensive midfielder for Finland U19 and has one year remaining on his current contract with Eintratch Frankfurt.
Thomas Tuchel eyes new defensive midfielder this summer trabsfer window and prepared to act immediately the current transfer ban is lifted as Hyrylainen has starred for Frankfurt youthside & could be available for around £15 Million.
Chelsea have received huge boost in their pursuit for Monaco defensive midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni after Real Madrid bolted out of the race due to his £65 Million valuation and the star prefers Premier League football.
Chelsea are keen to battle it out with Liverpool for the French midfielder Tchouameni this summer as the UK Government is set to confirm £4.25 Billion Blues takeover by Todd Boehly this week. Todd Boehly has already held meetings with Chelsea Mens & Womens team players while he was being shown around Cobham
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’