Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is confident that he will lure his dream targets in the incoming summer transfer window which is set to open in the next three weeks with the Germany tactician keen on reshapening his squad ahead of next season.
The London based heavyweights have apparently been linked with several highly profiled players like Pau Torres, Gabriel Jesus and Aurelien Tchouameni but nothing has changed from the daily rumours linking them with a potential switch to premier league side the latest reportis probably what the Chelsea diehards have been yawning for.
According to Mirror Football Frenchman Jules Kounde will sign for Chelsea before the end of this month and therefore this might be apparently a done deal as things seems.
Kounde, 23 is Tuchel’s top transfer target as the Germany tactician is viewing him as a perfect target to replace departed Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen.
Ideally, Kounde is a good player having as well been linked to Real Madrid and Man United and therefore, a good investment for the club.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are set to hijack Arsenal’s target Gabriel Jesus as per reports
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season