The Premier League has released a 25-man list of nominees for a place in the Hall of Fame for 2022.
Football fans will be allowed to vote for six more players in addition to Patrick Vieria and Wayne Rooney for the 2022 Premier League Hall of Fame. The award is organised to appreciate footballers who have been fantastic for their clubs kn the league from 1992 when the league officially started
The list comprises of Manchester United’s duo of Gary Neville and Ruud van Nistelrooy, Manchester City’s top goal scorer, Sergio Aguero and Chelsea’s legend John Terry. Other players include, Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier and Liverpool ‘God’ Robbie Fowler.
Manchester United’s class of 1992 which includes, David Beckham, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes also made the shortlist. Other Red Devils include Andy Cole, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Van Nistelrooy, Michael Owen, Robin van Persie, Edwin van der Sar, Peter Schmeichel, Teddy Sheringham and Nemanja Vidic.
Football Fans will be allowed to vote from the date the list was released until 9 pm, April 9th, 2022. Six former players from the 25-man list will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
See Full List:
Matthew Le Tissier
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Robin van Persie
Edwin van der Sar
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension