Chelsea will play Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.
The Blues will be away in the first leg, scheduled to take place on 11/12 April, and back at the Bridge for the second game on 18/19 April.
Dates will be confirmed in due course – by 5pm at the latest according to UEFA – along with ticket news.
Should we beat Real Madrid, we will play Bayern Munich or Manchester City in the semi-final, with the first leg at home.
Having only previously met Real Madrid in the 1971 Cup Winners’ Cup final and the 1998 Super Cup, we now take on Europe’s most successful side in a Champions League knockout tie for the third season running.
Last year we bowed out at the quarter-final stage, despite a 3-2 win at the Bernabeu in which we had led 3-0 and were, at that point, going through.
The previous campaign had a happier ending. In a behind-closed-doors semi-final tie, we drew 1-1 in Spain and produced a superb second-leg display at the Bridge, goals from Timo Werner and Mason Mount securing our safe passage to Porto.
Champions League quarter final draw in full
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Benfica vs Inter
Manchester City vs Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs Napoli
Champions League semi final draw
Real Madrid/Chelsea vs Man City/Bayern Munich
AC Milan/Napoli vs Benfica/Inter
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension