Injury Update: James Has Left English Team And Returned To Chelsea Over Hamstring Injury – Fabrizio Romano
Top sports journalist, Fabrizio Romano, has disclosed that a minor injury concern has hit the Chelsea Football Club right-back, Reece James, who was with the English National team for the international break.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Reece James was allowed by the English National team to leave the camp and return to Chelsea and following issues with his hamstring.
Reece James is expected to hold a section with the medical team of Chelsea Football Club to assess the extent on the injury and possibly determine the next step to follow.
Reece James’ recent injury would serve as a big concern for Chelsea due to his reoccurring injury crisis which has made him to loose a lot of matches in this club campaign.
James’ latest injury comes as Chelsea continues to struggle in the English Premier League and the team has been booked to have a UEFA Champions League encounter with Real Madrid in a few weeks time.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Overtake Arsenal In Caicedo Race, Madrid Ready To Abandon Havertz Pursuit.
- How Chelsea Could Line Up Under Pochettino If They Sign Osimhen, Nkunku, and Diogo Costa Next Summer
- Chelsea players who could takeover Ngolo Kante’s iconic squad number (7)
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Real Madrid Receive Havertz Boost, Caicedo Considering Summer Option
- Transfer News: Ngolo Kante On The Verge Of Joining Al-Ittihad, Chelsea To Rival Liverpool For Romeo
Transfer News14 mins ago
Chelsea players who could takeover Ngolo Kante’s iconic squad number (7)
Line-up8 mins ago
How Chelsea Could Line Up Under Pochettino If They Sign Osimhen, Nkunku, and Diogo Costa Next Summer
Transfer News4 mins ago
Transfer News: Chelsea Overtake Arsenal In Caicedo Race, Madrid Ready To Abandon Havertz Pursuit.