Senegalese international Kalidou Koulibaly completed a stunning switch to London giants Chelsea few days ago in a deal believed to be in the region of £35m and have since linked up with his teammates who are touring in the United States of America.
Immediately after his unveiling, he was spotted seating alongside goalkeeper and national teammate Edouard Mendy as Chelsea played their first pre-season friendly match against club America.
Kalidou Koulibaly was a spectator via Instagram photos.
He moved straight into the gym house and was spotted doing some weight lifting exercises before joining the team as they jetted off to Orlando to continue their pre-season preparations.
Kalidou Koulibaly at the gym house via Instagram photos.
Kalidou Koulibaly Looking fit and in good shape via Instagram photos.
Kalidou Koulibaly and Edouard Mendy as Chelsea jets off to Orlando via Instagram photos.
The next the on his agenda will be to get some minutes when Chelsea take on Charllote in their next friendly match.
Kalidou Koulibaly via Instagram photos
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension