Chelsea football club is among numerous teams who are in desperate need of strengthening and reinforcing their squad ahead of the 2022/23 season. The Blues has been formally linked with huge names around Europe and recent reports have it that the Blues are still keen on bringing in big names to Stamford Bridge amid the emergence of new management.
The Blues, according to trusted reporters, was heavily linked with a move for a winger, and Paris Saint Germain forward Neymar was the name mentioned in the background.
The Blues alongside Neymar are also interested to reinforce their defense after the departure of Antonio Rudiger to Real Madrid.
Chelsea’s main priority is Sevilla center-back Jules Kunde, but his fellow countryman Kimpembe could also follow to fill the space of Christensen who will also depart the Stamford Bridge this summer.
Having known these, here is how the Blues could lineup next season should they complete the three signings. Let’s not forget that Barcelona and French forward Ousmane Dembele are also linked with a move to Chelsea to add more attacking force to the forward, especially with the rumor surrounding Lukaku’s future.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension