Chelsea’s 2021/22 season was terrible because of on-field problems. The present state of affairs between Russia and Ukraine forced the club’s former owner, Roman Abramovich, to sell it.
Chelsea was finally bought by a company led by American billionaire Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital for £4.25 billion. The London-based team anticipates even larger things under the new ownership.
Graham Potter will take over for Thomas Tuchel, who was fired in September, as the owners unexpectedly announced. The ex-Brighton player’s spell was short-lived, though, as the club fired him after the Premier League loss to Aston Villa in April. After the club board made its choice, former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard managed the team through the rest of the season. Prior to the summer transfer window, Mauricio Pochettino has now been formally chosen to lead the team.
Todd Boehly wants to improve his club for the upcoming season by adding young, promising players. With in mind, Let’s look at the possible starting lineup for the London club in the 2023–24 Premier League season based on the players they have been linked to and are predicted to sign.
*How Chelsea could line up in 2023/24 season with Mount out & Lukaku in
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season