Chelsea football club will clash with Arsenal later tonight looking to secure all three points in front of their supporters at stamford bridge and continue their quest to finish in top three of the Barclay premier league table.
The blues suffered an injury blow to star midfielder Mateo Kovacic at the weekend during the FA cup semi-finals clash with crystal palace meaning he will not be available for tonight clash, also on the injury list are Callum Hudson-Odoi and long term injury absentee Ben Chilwell.
With those three injury apart the Chelsea coach will have a strong squad to call upon in a match that is shaping up to be an exciting game of football.
We anticipate a strong starting eleven that includes Ngolo Kante, jorginho and Ruben Loftus-cheek in midfield with, with the later expected to play both as a midfielder and a right wing back.
Double role for Ruben Loftus-cheek via Instagram photos.
In attack Romelu Lukaku could be in line for action with Kai Havertz likely to be rested but we are assuming the big money striker might not be fully fit for a start.
Romelu Lukaku could start tonight via Instagram photos
The predicted XI vs Arsenal via Instagram photos
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension