History Repeats Itself; Why Chelsea Fc Are Favourites To Win Champions League Again This Season
Chelsea have been in fine form for the recent weeks having won 7 matches out of 8 matches they have played so far.Chelsea are the reigning UEFA champions league champions after they defeated Manchester city in the final last year may.
Chelsea went on to become the best club in the world after winning the club worldcup which they defeated Palmerias and UEFA super cup.
History might repeat itself this season and Chelsea might win the champions league again considering the last time the blues won the competition they played a F.A cup game against a league one side which they considered first and went on to win by 3:1.
Last Night, Chelsea started awfully and conceded an early goal agaisnt Luton town and went on to win the match by 3:1.Chelsea goals of the night were scored by Timo Werner, Saul Niguez and new record signing Romelu Lukaku was back of the scoresheet again after a terrible month for him having missed chances of playing due to his bad performances.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’