Chelsea are one of the busiest teams in the transfer market this summer as Thomas Tuchel plans to strengthen his squad.
The blues have already has a reasonable number of players heading for an exit this summer. Defender Antonio Rudiger has already sealed his move to Real Madrid and Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azipilicueta and Marcos Alonso are all linked with a move elsewhere
Chelsea are entering into their first ever season under Todd Boehly consortium. Todd Boehly’s consortium consisting of Clearlake Capital, Jonathan Walters and billionaire Hansjorg Wyss completed the acquisition of chelsea for $4.5b.
The deal ended Roman Abramovich 19 years reign at the Club. Todd Boehly on the other hand had made promise of transforming the team with quality signings
Chelsea has been linked with a lot of players in the summer transfer market especially defenders. The likes Koulibaly, Gvardiol and Jules Kounde has all been linked to Chelsea.
However, it’s Jules Kounde transfer to Chelsea that is looking more likely to happen.
Replacing Antonio Rudiger will be hard but Jules Kounde seems not to be the right player as even Trevor Chalobah has a better stats than him.
Trevor Chalobah beat Jules Kounde in vital defensive metrics such as successful tackles, interceptions, And clearances as can be seen on this photo.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension