Head-to-head Stats That Shows Chalobah Is Better Than Chelsea Potential Signing Jules Kounde
Chelsea are one of the busiest teams in the transfer market this summer as Thomas Tuchel plans to strengthen his squad.
The blues have already has a reasonable number of players heading for an exit this summer. Defender Antonio Rudiger has already sealed his move to Real Madrid and Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azipilicueta and Marcos Alonso are all linked with a move elsewhere
Chelsea are entering into their first ever season under Todd Boehly consortium. Todd Boehly’s consortium consisting of Clearlake Capital, Jonathan Walters and billionaire Hansjorg Wyss completed the acquisition of chelsea for $4.5b.
The deal ended Roman Abramovich 19 years reign at the Club. Todd Boehly on the other hand had made promise of transforming the team with quality signings
Chelsea has been linked with a lot of players in the summer transfer market especially defenders. The likes Koulibaly, Gvardiol and Jules Kounde has all been linked to Chelsea.
However, it’s Jules Kounde transfer to Chelsea that is looking more likely to happen.
Replacing Antonio Rudiger will be hard but Jules Kounde seems not to be the right player as even Trevor Chalobah has a better stats than him.
Trevor Chalobah beat Jules Kounde in vital defensive metrics such as successful tackles, interceptions, And clearances as can be seen on this photo.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’