Todd Boehly look set to start his new era at Stamford Bridge with the signing of new players to rebuild the squad ahead of next campaign and the Blues have been linked with Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele and Manchester City star, Raheem Sterling.
The former is yet to extend his contract with the Spanish giant and Chelsea have reportedly taken the lead in the race to sign him this summer while they may face fierce competition to sign Sterling who is on the radar of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.
Both players performed well for their respective teams last season. Ousmane Dembele made 15 appearances, scored 1 goal with 13 assists and won 4 Motms while Raheem Sterling scored 13 goals, provided 5 assists in 23 league appearances for Manchester City. The England international won the same number of Man of the match awards as Dembele (4).
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension