Chelsea icon Joe Cole has named a man who should start against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday. Kai Havertz, a Chelsea offensive midfielder, has a tendency for pulling it off in important games, according to Cole.
“Kai Havertz has that habit of doing it in important games,” Joe Cole observed on BT Sport earlier this week. Some players have that glint or a touch of magic, and Havertz is one of them. When the manager thinks about cup finals and major games, that will pop into his mind.”
Havertz’s last three goals for Chelsea were in the EFL Cup semi-final, Club World Cup final, and Round 16 first-leg match against Lille in the Champions League. He also scored in the 1-0 defeat of Manchester City in the Champions League final.
What’s your take on this?, Kindly leave your thoughts in the comment section below and please don’t forget to share this article.. Thanks.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension