Kai Havertz has been a player that used to shine in the second half of the season and this is what the German was known for during his time with Bayer Leverkusen. Meanwhile, he scored a hat trick in Chelsea’s 5-1 friendly win over Brentford today. A game that was played behind closed doors. This has shown why EPL clubs should be wary of him for the remainder of the season.
Havertz had a terrible performance with Chelsea before the World Cup where he had a good individual performance with Germany despite leaving the tournament early.
The Chelsea star has been criticized that he is inconsistent but the German has proved critics wrong with his performance in today’s friendly game.
Chelsea was too strong for Brentford as both teams played 45 minutes thrice to give enough minutes to the first and second-team players. Chelsea came out victorious and Havertz who scored three goals was the hero.
Havertz’s performance today shows that he is ready to help Chelsea smash their goals this season which is why EPL teams should now be cautious of him.
What are your thoughts on this?
Let me know in the comment section
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension