Hakim Ziyech is ready to leave Chelsea this summer.
Sky Italia says Ziyech has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea amid interest from AC Milan. The Rossoneri have already opened talks with the Blues over the midfielder.
The winger joined Chelsea in 2020 under the stewardship of now Everton manager Frank Lampard, but just two years into his five year contract, Ziyech has grown unhappy about his lack of minutes and is now seeking an exit, as reported by Sky Italia.
The 29-year-old has been a long-term target for the Serie A champions but in contrast to the past, AC Milan are now confident of landing their target.
Ziyech’s long-term Chelsea contract runs until 2025, however the former Ajax player is keen to cut his time in London short and his agent initiated talks with Milan, which have now approached Chelsea.
According to Gianluca di Marzio, Hakim Ziyech has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea amid interest from Serie A champions AC Milan.
The Algerian has expressed his desire to leave the club after two years at Stamford Bridge and AC Milan are willing to make a deal for him.
He would be open to joining Milan as per reports and could seal a move to Italy this summer. This comes soon after Chelsea have reportedly offered Werner to Juventus in a player-plus-cash deal for Matthijs de Ligt.
It remains to be seen how Ziyech’s transfer request would affect Chelsea’s offer as the club could possibly losing three attacking players after Lukaku sealed his move back to Inter.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension