Hakim Ziyech Reportedly handed in a transfer request and wants to leave Chelsea this summer
Hakim Ziyech is ready to leave Chelsea this summer.
Sky Italia says Ziyech has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea amid interest from AC Milan. The Rossoneri have already opened talks with the Blues over the midfielder.
The winger joined Chelsea in 2020 under the stewardship of now Everton manager Frank Lampard, but just two years into his five year contract, Ziyech has grown unhappy about his lack of minutes and is now seeking an exit, as reported by Sky Italia.
The 29-year-old has been a long-term target for the Serie A champions but in contrast to the past, AC Milan are now confident of landing their target.
Ziyech’s long-term Chelsea contract runs until 2025, however the former Ajax player is keen to cut his time in London short and his agent initiated talks with Milan, which have now approached Chelsea.
According to Gianluca di Marzio, Hakim Ziyech has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea amid interest from Serie A champions AC Milan.
The Algerian has expressed his desire to leave the club after two years at Stamford Bridge and AC Milan are willing to make a deal for him.
He would be open to joining Milan as per reports and could seal a move to Italy this summer. This comes soon after Chelsea have reportedly offered Werner to Juventus in a player-plus-cash deal for Matthijs de Ligt.
It remains to be seen how Ziyech’s transfer request would affect Chelsea’s offer as the club could possibly losing three attacking players after Lukaku sealed his move back to Inter.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’