Good news to Chelsea fans across the globe as their German tactician, Thomas Tuchel provides positive injury updates ahead of Crystal Palace clash.
Tuchel confirmed that their record signing, Romelu Lukaku is back after missing the UEFA Champions League clash against Madrid due to an injury.
He further stressed that the rest of the squad is fully fit to take part in the semifinal of the English FA Cup.
Check other updates from Stamford Bridge.
Ricketts family withdraw their final bid to buy Chelsea
Only three bidders now remain as the takeover process nears an end, with the final decision to be made in a couple of weeks.
Man City ‘pushing’ to sign reported Chelsea target Haaland
Guardiola wants the striker ‘at all costs’ as City look to better their squad. Chelsea were interested in Haaland last summer but a move for him looks unlikely now given the club can’t plan for transfers at the moment.
Patrick Vieira previews FA Cup semi-final
The Palace manager praises Chelsea’s quality and admits that his team will need to be at their best to get a positive result on Sunday
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension