Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel confirmed today that two players will be available for the FA cup game and they are Reece James and Callum Hudson-Odoi.
Reece James picked up an injury and was out for two months then he recovered, in the game against Burnley this month he picked up another injury but he is back in training and he’s available to play the FA cup game against Middlesbrough tomorrow.
Also Callum Hudson-Odoi is was back in training this week after picking up an ACL injury, he will play against Middlesbrough Tomorrow. Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel said he is expecting his team to win the game so they will progress to the semi final of the competition.
Chelsea will be hoping to win the FA cup trophy this year after they lost the FA cup final last year to Leicester City, Romelu Lukaku will also start the match but Andreas Christensen is out
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension