The sanctions that were imposed on Chelsea were lifted,after the new owners Todd Boehly and Clearlake Consortium took over the club. The blues are now free to start players contract negotiations and new signings.
New arrivals are surely expected at Chelsea since they have started being active in this summer transfer market,which will be officially opened next week. Over the night the blues signed 27 years old French defender from Bordeaux.
After Buchanan from Lyon,the blues have raided another French club,for the free transfer of Eve Perisset who was out of contract this summer. Eve is a likely to be a replacement for Drew Spence,who left Chelsea Women after tens years at Kingsmeadow.
She was one of the talented players who were targeted by Emma Hayes,who is yearning for Women Champions league glory,after 2020 loss to Barcelona Women,and defend the Women Super league title for the fourth time in a row
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension