Good New For Chelsea Fans As The Club Finally Identifies The Perfect replacement For Alonso
Just like Liverpool and Manchester United premier League counterpart Chelsea are also being linked with a possible move-out of some star players including Marcos Alonso, but now the search for perfect replacement has bore fruit in finding one good talent who seems much willing for a new opportunity.
With Laliga Santander side FC Barcelona already on the verge of finalizing the transfer deal for Chelsea duo defenders Marcos Alonso and Azpiliqueta, the Blues have been left with no option but to turn interest on Brighton and Hove star left back Cucurella, whom they want to use on motivation Ben Chilwell come next season.
According to Football London, Chelsea are convinced that Marc Cucurella is their number one priority in this upcoming summer transfer window.
The Seagulls have realised what a good talented player they have, and they currently demand £ 34 million profit of what they spent on Cucurella from Getafe, which means they exactly require the same price that they cashed-in from Arsenal on Ben White last summer ( £ 50 million).
Chelsea are not the only club interested in the former Laliga Santander back winger and they need to strike fast since Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and Juventus are also interested.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’