Just like Liverpool and Manchester United premier League counterpart Chelsea are also being linked with a possible move-out of some star players including Marcos Alonso, but now the search for perfect replacement has bore fruit in finding one good talent who seems much willing for a new opportunity.
With Laliga Santander side FC Barcelona already on the verge of finalizing the transfer deal for Chelsea duo defenders Marcos Alonso and Azpiliqueta, the Blues have been left with no option but to turn interest on Brighton and Hove star left back Cucurella, whom they want to use on motivation Ben Chilwell come next season.
According to Football London, Chelsea are convinced that Marc Cucurella is their number one priority in this upcoming summer transfer window.
The Seagulls have realised what a good talented player they have, and they currently demand £ 34 million profit of what they spent on Cucurella from Getafe, which means they exactly require the same price that they cashed-in from Arsenal on Ben White last summer ( £ 50 million).
Chelsea are not the only club interested in the former Laliga Santander back winger and they need to strike fast since Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and Juventus are also interested.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension