Thomas Tuchel’s & co. are put their off-field turmoil to one side, with impressive 3-1 win over Norwich City at Carrow Road on Thursday evening.
The Blues who, is owner Roman Abramovich was sanctioned by UK government, made perfect start to the game and found themselves lead inside three minutes through Trevoh Chalobah.
The centre-back delivered a sensational header into the back of the net following a Mason Mount corner.
Tenth minutes later, Mason Mount doubled Chelsea as the Englishman delivered a stunning strike into the top of the corner.
In the second half of the game, the Canaries pulled one back as Teemu Pukki converting from the penalty spot before Kai Havertz made sure of all three points for the London club.
The German star composed finish into the top-corner in the stoppage time of the game. Victory at Carrow Road mean Chelsea are victorious on a day of controversy where owner Roman Abramovich was sanctioned.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season