Thomas Tuchel’s & co. secured narrow victory over Newcastle United in the Premier League on Sunday evening, thanks to Kai Havertz late winner goal.
The Blues made perfect start to the game as they dominating possession and created chance but failed to broken the deadlock as they ended the first 45 minutes goalless.
The west London club started the second-half of the game in hope of made breakthrough but it taking them until end of the contest.
Kai Havertz who has been in excellent form since last month broken the deadlock in 87th minutes of the game. The German playmaker received pass from Jorginho and control it inside the box before delivered superb finish.
Several minutes later, Havertz was once again hit the bar, meanwhile the Blues maintaining the contest till end and claimed all three points to move closer to second place Liverpool on the league standing
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension