Chelsea fans have a reason to smile after latest announcements in regard to the club’s exchange of ownership. Chelsea have recently been hit by crisis following the sudden sanctions laid on the club owner Roman Abramovic. The Russian billionaire was last week sanctioned by the UK government and his assets frozen.
However, in latest news by UK’s Sun Football, Saudi Media Group have made a bid of £2.7 billion in an attempt to buy the club. The negotiations are said to be led by Chelsea’s billionaire fan Mohamed Alkhereiji. Alkhereiji also has ties to a section of football clubs in Saudi including Al Hilal.
Chelsea are currently optimistic of finding a new owner amid the club’s current state. In the past few days Chelsea have had quite a number of turmoils including suspension of sponsorships by several top brands such as Three who are among the main shirt sponsors. Even so, Chelsea are optimistic that things will get better by time.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season