The 2022/2023 transfer window is set to be closed on the 1st of September, but a lot of Chelsea fans are panicking that the club is still yet to make any official deals in the market, unlike their rivals Manchester City, Liverpool, and Tottenham who have signed at least one or two players this summer.
Well, Fabrizo Romano revealed to the Chelsea fans under a Chelsea Fans page comments section the reason why Chelsea are yet to get a deal done since the opening of this summer and said to the Chelsea fans that they should calm down. In his reply, he said that the Lukaku deal is the one slowing Chelsea’s pace in the transfer market and that the Chelsea board wants to finalize the Lukaku transfer deal and push him to Inter for a considerable price before they bring in new players to improve the squad ahead of the forthcoming season. In conclusion, all he was trying to say is that the Lukaku deal is a priority and needs to be attended to before anything else.
Here is a screenshot of his comment explaining why Chelsea fans should be calm this summer :
Chelsea board are doing things internally, as seen in the Fabrizo’s reply above, Chelsea fans we dont have to panick there will of course be new signings, the transfer window is still far ahead.
Do well to like share, and follow for more football updates
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension