EPL: Two Players Who Should Be Dropped In Chelsea’s Next Game
Chelsea secured a narrow win in their Premier League clash against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park earlier this afternoon.
It wasn’t the best performance from Chelsea but Thomas Tuchel would be really pleased with the result.
Chelsea started the game on the front foot but their lack of creativity was evident for everyone to see. Thomas Tuchel’s men had just one shot on target in the first 45 minutes.
Hakim Ziyech though he had gave Chelsea the lead in the 74th minute but his goal was disallowed by VAR.
The sensational attacker found the back of the net with a spectacular half-volley from close range in the 88th minute.
Thomas Tuchel would hope his team can improve their performance when they take on Lille in the Champions League next week.
The German manager might bench Sarr and Lukaku in Chelsea’s next game after their poor performance against Crystal Palace.
Sarr and Lukaku were clearly Chelsea’s worst players against Crystal Palace. Sarr lost four ground duels, lost possession on three different occasions, and completed just 75% of his total passes during his time on the pitch.
It was a similar performance from Romelu Lukaku who had just seven touches throughout the course of the game. Lukaku lost two aerial duels, created no chance, had no shot on goal, recorded two touches in the first half, and completed just 81% of his total passes.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’