Chelsea will be aiming to book a spot in the finals of this year’s Emirates FA Cup when they square off against Crystal Palace in the semi-final fixture on Sunday.
The Blues will be going into the game after their elimination from the UEFA Champions League last midweek, and they will now be focusing on the only available trophy for them this season, which is the Emirates FA Cup, and they will need to navigate through Crystal Palace on Sunday to progress to the decisive stage of the competition.
Romelu Lukaku has resumed training with Chelsea, after recovering from the injury that kept him out of play for the past few weeks, and he is expected to make the starting lineup for the game against Crystal Palace on Sunday.
Callum Hudson-Odoi and Ben Chilwell will not be available for selection on Sunday, as the duo is yet to recover from their respective injuries.
Chelsea’s predicted starting lineup vs Crystal Palace:
Mendy; Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger; James, Kovacic, Kante, Alonso; Mount, Werner, Lukaku.
Ahead of Sunday’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final game against Crystal Palace, the Blues concluded their preparation for the encounter on Saturday evening at the Cobham training ground where the team was involved in several fitness tests.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension