The Blues are very near to agreeing a deal worth £45 Million with Man City for Raheem Sterling, who has agreed personal terms until June 2027. Sterling is set to finalise his move to Stamford Bridge this weekend and paperworks are being prepared to be signed as the English star is set to join Chelsea first team next. Sterling could debut in Chelsea pre-season friendly fixture against Club America in Las Vegas next week (Source: Matt Law – Telegraph).
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: "Chelsea need a goalscorer, we all know about Raheem Sterling, he’s a great player, a very good player, but he’s not an out and out No. 9. Great signing, but I still think that they need a 20+ goal scorer in their squad." pic.twitter.com/VYEQNGMpaU
— Frank Khalid (@FrankKhalidUK) July 8, 2022
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension