From the lowly stadium in the USA to the bright lights in London, a young wonderkid is on the move to the Blues.
As confirmed in multiple reports storming the media by both journalists and pundits, 18-year old goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina is heading to Stamford Bridge.
The young goalkeeper was courted by Real Madrid in the past who saw the potential the star had to offer as a future starter.
But after the deal between DC Chicago Fire and Real Madrid fell through, Chelsea pounced on the opportunity to sign the USMNT key player and have agreed a £10 million fee for the goalkeeper.
Thomas Tuchel sees him as a good second choice goalkeeper, given that he is still young and open to improvement.
Chelsea have also completed the deal of English winger, Raheem Sterling from Manchester City for a reported €55 Million plus add ons
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension