Chelsea are set to announce their first signing under new confirmed owner, Todd Boehly and according to reports, the American Billionaire wants to make a new major signing immediately the summer transfer window opens.
That signing is none other than French winger, Ousmane Dembele who could be joining Chelsea on a free transfer from Barcelona despite Liverpool’s concrete interest in signing him too.
Dembele played for both Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp and Chelsea Manager, Thomas Tuchel during his time at Borussia Dortmund and did well under both of them but according to media reports, the Frenchman wants to reunite with Tuchel at Chelsea instead of joining Klopp at Liverpool. It is believed that Dembele has already agreed personal terms with the Blues.
Chelsea Manager, Thomas Tuchel is a big fan of Dembele and wanted to sign him during the January transfer window when Barcelona made it clear that he was available for transfer. It is believed that Dembele will now be joining Chelsea with an official announcement set to be made soon.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension