DONE DEAL: Chelsea beat Liverpool to make Dembele their first signing under Todd Boehly
Chelsea are set to announce their first signing under new confirmed owner, Todd Boehly and according to reports, the American Billionaire wants to make a new major signing immediately the summer transfer window opens.
That signing is none other than French winger, Ousmane Dembele who could be joining Chelsea on a free transfer from Barcelona despite Liverpool’s concrete interest in signing him too.
Dembele played for both Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp and Chelsea Manager, Thomas Tuchel during his time at Borussia Dortmund and did well under both of them but according to media reports, the Frenchman wants to reunite with Tuchel at Chelsea instead of joining Klopp at Liverpool. It is believed that Dembele has already agreed personal terms with the Blues.
Chelsea Manager, Thomas Tuchel is a big fan of Dembele and wanted to sign him during the January transfer window when Barcelona made it clear that he was available for transfer. It is believed that Dembele will now be joining Chelsea with an official announcement set to be made soon.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’