Chelsea’s players ignored the club’s uncertainties and severe charges against its chairman, scoring three goals in a 3-1 win against Norwich City to keep them in third position; their hosts remain rooted to the bottom.
Chelsea dominated possession from the start, playing with pace and flair,
and Chalobah headed in the opening from Mount’s corner on three minutes. Havertz then found Mount on 14 minutes, who finished beautifully high into the net.
Norwich did well to go into the halftime break only 2-0 behind and could have feared a heavy defeat. After the interval, they were considerably quicker to the ball than Chelsea, and the penalty that reduced the deficit was not entirely unexpected; Chalobah handled in the box, and Teemu Pukki converted. Havertz scored the third goal in the final minutes after being passed in by substitute N’Golo Kante.
But, for all that mattered, the match’s outcome was never in doubt. When people reflect upon this period in Chelsea’s history, events at Carrow Road will not be what they remember.
Current English Premier League Table After Chelsea Won 3-1;
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension