Chelsea football club will be returning to the English premier league football after winning the FIFA Club World Cup tittle last weekend. The blues will be playing against Crystal Palace on Saturday at Sellhurst Park stadium.
Following their Club World Cup triumph, the champions league holders will be looking to continue on that positive run in upcoming games in all competitions.
Chelsea football club won the FIFA Club World Cup trophy for the first time in their history.
The blues are currently third on the English premier league table and are 16 below defending champions Manchester City who tops the league.
Here’s how Chelsea football club could lineup against Crystal Palace this weekend:
Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga
Defenders: Antonio Rudiger, Thiago Silva, César Azpilicueta
Wing-backs: Marcos Alonso, Callum Hudson-Odoi
Midfielders: Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kanté
Forwards: Christian Pulisic, Rumelu Lukaku, Mason Mount.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension