Chelsea will be seeking to continue with their recent superb form when they square up against Norwich City on Thursday night at Carrow Road Stadium.
The Blues will be going into the game off the back of their impressive 4-0 victory over Burnley in their last outing in the English Premier League, while Norwich City, on the other hand, will be hoping to end their 4-match losing streak when they play host to Chelsea on Thursday night.
Chelsea currently occupies the 3rd spot in the English Premier League standings with 53 points, 10 points below second-place Liverpool who has 63 points and they will be looking for a victory over Norwich City to improve their stand on the log.
Chelsea will be going into the game against Norwich City without the services of Reece James, who will not be available for selection following the muscular problem he sustained against Burnley.
Ben Chilwell is still in the treatment room for the injury he picked up a few months ago, and he will not be available for the game on Thursday.
Chelsea Predicted Starting Lineup:
Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic.
Chelsea players completed their final training session on Wednesday at the Cobham training ground, where all the available first team players were involved in physical and tactical drills.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension