Chelsea’s Team News, Training Photos, And Predicted Lineup Ahead Of Thursday’s Showdown
Chelsea will be seeking to continue with their recent superb form when they square up against Norwich City on Thursday night at Carrow Road Stadium.
The Blues will be going into the game off the back of their impressive 4-0 victory over Burnley in their last outing in the English Premier League, while Norwich City, on the other hand, will be hoping to end their 4-match losing streak when they play host to Chelsea on Thursday night.
Chelsea currently occupies the 3rd spot in the English Premier League standings with 53 points, 10 points below second-place Liverpool who has 63 points and they will be looking for a victory over Norwich City to improve their stand on the log.
Chelsea will be going into the game against Norwich City without the services of Reece James, who will not be available for selection following the muscular problem he sustained against Burnley.
Ben Chilwell is still in the treatment room for the injury he picked up a few months ago, and he will not be available for the game on Thursday.
Chelsea Predicted Starting Lineup:
Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic.
Chelsea players completed their final training session on Wednesday at the Cobham training ground, where all the available first team players were involved in physical and tactical drills.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’