How to Watch the UCL Quarter Final Draw: Chelsea will find out who they will face in the Champions League quarter-finals when the draw is conducted this morning.
With a 4-1 aggregate victory against LOSC Lille in the last-16, Thomas Tuchel’s team moved closer to the final in Paris in May. They carried a two-goal advantage to northern France and qualified for the quarterfinals after coming from behind to win 2-1 at the Stade Pierre Mauroy on the night.
Despite the distractions off the field, Christian Pulisic and Cesar Azpilicueta’s goals ensured no shock on Wednesday night as the Blues went one step closer to the final and regaining their European title.
On Friday, the semi-final draw will be done, confirming Chelsea’s path to the final.
Before the quarter-final draw, here are all the things you need to know:
When and where is the draw?
Date: Friday 18 March
Time: 11 am (UK)
Location: Nyon, Switzerland
How to Watch the UCL Quarter Final Draw?
The quarter-final draw will be available to watch live on UEFA.com
A Youtube link to the live event will be uploaded as the time approaches.
Who can Chelsea draw?
The eight teams are made up of three English teams, three Spanish teams, and a team from both Germany and Portugal. There is no nation protection now that the draw is open; any team can draw anyone.
Manchester City (ENG)
Real Madrid (ESP)
When will the ties be played?
The first legs are scheduled for 5/6 April
The second legs are scheduled for 12/13 April
All games will kick off at 8 pm (UK
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension