Chelsea’s 2022-23 away kit “leaked’ but fans are split over new look
CHELSEA fans have been left divided after their new away kit appeared to be leaked online.
The Blues are gearing up for the 2022/23 season with a host of new names being linked to the club including Cristiano Ronaldo, Raheem Sterling and Matthijs de Ligt.
But one acquisition the club’s supporters are unsure about is the new away strip which has reportedly emerged online.
Photos show a white kit with blue stripes going horizontally across the shirt.
And the ‘3’ sponsor remains on the kit for the new campaign.
Some angry Chelsea fans took to Twitter to voice their frustrations about the reported new strip.
One said: “Everything about this Boehly era is rubbish!!!”
Another furiously added: “I swear they have five year olds designing our kits.”
And a third said: “Why is light blue being incorporated in both the home and away kit, has no relevance to us?
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’