CHELSEA fans have been left divided after their new away kit appeared to be leaked online.
The Blues are gearing up for the 2022/23 season with a host of new names being linked to the club including Cristiano Ronaldo, Raheem Sterling and Matthijs de Ligt.
But one acquisition the club’s supporters are unsure about is the new away strip which has reportedly emerged online.
Photos show a white kit with blue stripes going horizontally across the shirt.
And the ‘3’ sponsor remains on the kit for the new campaign.
Some angry Chelsea fans took to Twitter to voice their frustrations about the reported new strip.
One said: “Everything about this Boehly era is rubbish!!!”
Another furiously added: “I swear they have five year olds designing our kits.”
And a third said: “Why is light blue being incorporated in both the home and away kit, has no relevance to us?
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension