Chelsea want deal for fullback ‘immediately’ – Blues looking to beat competition to signing
Chelsea interest in AC Milan fullback Theo Hernandez is again being highlighted by the Italian media.
It’s now Inter Live who feature a story claiming the Rossoneri may join Inter Milan in the fight for a young left-back because of their need to sell the Frenchman.
Hernandez isn’t short of options on the table, since Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain are also said to be chasing him.
But it’s really the Blues’ interest that stands out, as according to Inter Live, the Stamford Bridge side would like to close his signing ‘immediately’, only to have him at the end of the season.
It all sounds like Chelsea would like to guarantee a deal now to avoid the competition, which is expected to grow in the coming months.
The problem, however, should be Milan’s request for Hernandez. It’s said the club would not like to lose him, although Paolo Maldini could ‘not say no’ to an offer worth €80m.
This interest from many sides is what convinces the Rossoneri of ‘running for cover’, and expecting big offers for Hernandez. So they’re already look for a replacement.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’