Chelsea are up against Everton at Stamford Bridge later in the day in their final Premier League game before the international break.
Chelsea have finally found some momentum winning their last three games.
Thus, it’s no surprise that Chelsea fans on Tribuna.com want to see some consistency with the starting XI except for Reece James coming back from injury.
💭KTBFFH: “Kepa, Fofana, Koulibaly, Cucurella, James, Enzo, Kovacic, Chillwel, Felix, Havertz, Mudryk
Some Chelsea fans replied in agreement KTBFFH.
💭Brent Thomas said: We need consistency and apart from James coming back why change a winning team?
💭Hammed Akande: Kepa, Fofana, Koulibaly, Badiashile, James Kovacic Enzo, Chiwell, Felix, Kai, Mudryk.
💭Quintessence: Kepa, Fofana, Koulibaly, Cucurella, James, Kova, Enzo, Chilwell, Felix, Mudryk, Havertz.
Here’s what the formation could look like on paper:
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season