Graham Potter makes three changes from the side that began the game against Everton before the international break.
Chelsea vs Aston Villa line-ups
One is enforced due to Wesley Fofana’s injury. Marc Cucurella comes into the defence.
Reece James, who missed England’s midweek match to return to Chelsea for treatment, is able to play. Ruben Loftus-Cheek is selected so plays his 150th Chelsea game. Kepa in goal makes his 100th Premier League appearance.
Kai Havertz is joined in attack by Joao Felixand Mykhailo Mudryk, in for Christian Pulisicwho has been ill and is named as a substitute.
Mason Mount is back on the bench after his injury problem and N’Golo Kante is again named among the subs.
Cesar Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva and Raheem Sterling remain unavailable.
Chelsea: Kepa; James, Koulibaly, Cucurella, Loftus-Cheek, Enzo, Kovacic (c), Chilwell, Joao Felix, Havertz, Mudryk,
Subs: Bettinelli, Badiashile, Chalobah, Chukwuemeka, Gallagher, Kante, Madueke, Mount, Pulisic.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension