Chelsea football club search for reinforcement in attack this season could see them pay big once again this season just like they did last season to sign Romelu Lukaku, Daily mail transfer updates reports that Rb Leipzig is not willing to part with their star player Christopher Nkunku.
They intend to offer him a new contract and it will take a bid in excess of £100m for them to listen to any offer for the French man, Chelsea are firmly linked with him and could activate such move once Romelu Lukaku protracted transfer to Inter Milan gets a green light.
Christopher Nkunku rated at £100m via Instagram photos.
Meanwhile Chelsea have rejected a loan offer from Inter Milan which is believed to be below their valuation for the striker, Chelsea are holding out for a fee in the region of £7m, it is believed the two clubs will continue to speak to each others.
Inter Milan are chasing the signature of Romelu Lukaku via Instagram photos.
Chelsea could look to sign Everton and Brazilian international Richarlison who have rejected Arsenal approach for his services.
Richarlison is in demand via Instagram photos
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension