The Blues host already-relegated Watford in their final Premier League game of the season on Sunday. And whilst there’s little to play for with third place all but guaranteed, Thomas Tuchel’s side will be aiming to end their campaign with a win.
Meanwhile, matters off the pitch are also coming into sharp focus with Todd Boehly’s consortium seeking to confirm their prospective purchase of the club before the end of May. The summer transfer window is also looming tantalisingly over the horizon
Neymar’s Tuchel claim
PSG winger Neymar has claimed that he has a “great friendship” with his former manager and Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel.
It comes after rumours circulated linking the Brazilian with the Blues
Thomas Tuchel has a huge summer ahead of him at Chelsea. The German’s first full season at Stamford Bridge comes to a close on Sunday when they face Watford, the final game of a rollercoaster season.
The Blues had set the pace at the top of the league early on, but they drifted away from the title challenge after the turn of the new year. The defence of the Champions League was cut short by Real Madrid in the quarter-finals, while Liverpool denied the West London side on penalty shootouts in both domestic cups.
hile a European Super Cup and Club World Cup triumph were on the cards, it will be seen as a season of nearly moments for Chelsea. And heading into the summer, the club are prepared for a rebuild in the transfer window, with a number of key players leaving.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension