Chelsea Takeover updates: Bidders enter final hours with 9pm deadline set for Chelsea offers
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s crunch time in the sale of Chelsea football club, after a hectic month.
It was established last week that Raine Group, the boutique bank appointed with selling Chelsea, had set a deadline of today for bids to be placed, and now we even have a specific time as reported by the Daily Mail report today.
Bids will have to be in by 9pm, and it will then be over to Raine to look through the details of each of them, before choosing a “preferred bidder.”
There will then be a period of sorting out the specifics of the sale, including running the new owners by the government and the Premier League, before things can move forward further.
Once it’s got that far, it shouldn’t be too difficult, and with any luck tonight should be both the beginning of the end, as well as the end of the beginning.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’