Ladies and gentlemen, it’s crunch time in the sale of Chelsea football club, after a hectic month.
It was established last week that Raine Group, the boutique bank appointed with selling Chelsea, had set a deadline of today for bids to be placed, and now we even have a specific time as reported by the Daily Mail report today.
Bids will have to be in by 9pm, and it will then be over to Raine to look through the details of each of them, before choosing a “preferred bidder.”
There will then be a period of sorting out the specifics of the sale, including running the new owners by the government and the Premier League, before things can move forward further.
Once it’s got that far, it shouldn’t be too difficult, and with any luck tonight should be both the beginning of the end, as well as the end of the beginning.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension