Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is allegedly keen on finishing in the top four spot in the English premier league after literally loosing Carabao cup to rivals Liverpool fc.
The Blues who are third in the EPL standings will be facing Burnley with hopes of securing all the three points.
However according to Tuttomercatoweb, Chelsea won’t allow their striker Armando Broja leave for less than £58m with Arsenal and Southampton keen on landing his services in summer after having an impressive season with the south coast club.
Broja has so far scored nine goals and therefore the Blues are demanding a fee of £58 to get the deal done despite having striking crisis at Stamford Bridge with Lukaku hinting for a return to Serie A.
Meanwhile, the London based heavyweights have allegedly pulled out of race to sign Barca’s winger Ousmane Dembele thereby paving the way for Manchester United who are as well monitoring the 24 year old ace.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension