Chelsea striker has said goodbye to his team-mates ahead of summer transfer move to Serie A
Without much doubts, Chelsea football club will most definitely remain keen on reshuffling their current squad under manager Thomas Tuchel when the transfer window opens.
The West London club have been in a good run of form for tbe majority of the 2021/2022 season and are currently occupying the 3rd position on the Premier League table.
Coupled with that, Chelsea have also been very impressive in other competitions so far this season and have already lifted the club world cup earlier this year.
But now, the Blues could be rocked with reports that experienced centre-forward Romelu Lukaku is keen on leaving the Stamford Bridge when the transfer window opens.
The 28-year-old Belgium International, who signed up for Chelsea after leaving Serie A side Inter Milan last summer has struggled to live up to expectations at the club just yet.
The experienced striker who was very impressive for Inter Milan during the 2020/2021 season has failed to impress at the West London club since he made the move.
Romelu Lukaku has managed to score just 12 goals and created two assists in the 34 matches he has played since he joined Chelsea football club from Juventus in 2021.
It is believed that Romelu Lukaku does not feel happy at the club and according to reports from The Sun, the experienced striker wants to return to Serie A side Inter Milan in the summer.
The reports further claimed that Romelu Lukaku has also said goodbye to his Chelsea team-mates and he is on the verge of returning to Inter Milan when the window opens.
It is believed that manager Thomas Tuchel views Romelu Lukaku as an indispensable member of the first-team squad, but then, it remains to be seen if Romelu Lukaku will force his way out of Chelsea when the transfer window opens.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’