When Chelsea plays Liverpool at Wembley stadium tomorrow, they will be doing so with the intention of bringing home some domestic hardware for their efforts this season. The Blues will be seeking to build on their previous victory against Leeds United, in which they defeated Leeds with a score of three goals to zero. The Blues will be hoping to capitalize on this victory.
As you can see down below, Mason mount of Chelsea registered a goal and an assist in that game, making him the youngest player in Chelsea history to do so in the Premier League. Mount is an English midfielder. He became the youngest Chelsea player ever to register double figures in goals and assists in the Premier League. Because of his strong performance against Leeds, Thomas Tuchel should strongly consider starting him in tomorrow’s match.
During the course of this game, Mason Mount scored both a goal and an assist. Mason Mount said in a recent interview that winning the FA Cup would mean a great deal to him and the rest of the Chelsea club since the Blues had been eliminated from the FA Cup competition two years in a row.
As a result of this interview, Mason will likely go into tomorrow’s game as the most motivated player, and he will be able to contribute to Chelsea’s chances of winning the FA Cup. Are you in agreement with this article? If so, please leave your thoughts in the comment area below, and also consider sharing this one-of-a-kind piece of writing across all of your social media accounts. Thank you and make sure to follow for more updates.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension