Chelsea Star Leads on the List of Top 5 Midfielders With the Most Goal Contributions
Unlike before when forward players are heavily depended upon to score goals, midfielders’ roles are now more advanced, they are now found to be involved more in goals for their clubs, and their activities not restricted mainly to providing assists only, they are now found eager to be on the score sheets for their teams.
However, looking at the statistics so far this season for midfielders in the English Premier League in terms of their goal contribution for their sides, the Chelsea midfielder, Mason Mount is currently leading as the only midfielder with the most Goals Contributions (18) in the English league, with 10 Goals already scored by English international, while he has also provided 8 Assists.
This rates him ahead of the likes of Kevin DeBruyne (14), Bukayo Saka (14), Raphinha (13), Bruno Fernandes (15), James Maddison (13) etc. who have also been known as prolific goalscorers and assist providers for their teams.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’