Chelsea football club players are not joking around with intense training session spotted since they arrived united state of America few days back for their 2022-2023 pre-season preparations, the team led by Thomas Tuchel is doing all their best to be ready ahead of the return of club football next month.
Earlier today they took to gym center to build up on their muscles with different types of weight lifting exercises carried out by the players as Thomas Tuchel and his management staffs watched on closely.
Conor Gallagher lifting the weight via Instagram photos.
Emerson Palmieri amongst the player lifting weight via Instagram photos.
Chelsea are yet to make any new signing this season but the head coach Thomas Tuchel will surely be glad to see his players doing all they could to be at top shape, only the trio of Ngolo Kante, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Dujon Sterling are absent from the squad due to vaccination rules.
While they expect youngster Armando Broja to join up with the squad anytime from now.
Billy Gilmour calm and focused via Instagram photos
Reece James via Instagram photos
Christian Pulisic involved via Instagram photos
Kai Havertz horizontal via Instagram photos
Mason Mount looking incredibly fit via Instagram photos.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension