After the verbal agreement with Raheem Sterling of Manchester City, Chelsea is in detail to finalize agreement with midfielder Matheus Nunes (23). Midfielder of Sporting CP, the naturalized Portuguese Brazilian will cost €45M and another €5M in bonuses and goals.
The information comes from “A Bola”, from Portugal. Initially, Matheus Nunes negotiated with Wolverhampton, but Chelsea became a favorite by signaling to meet Sporting CP’s request.
At the age of 23, Matheus, who was born in Rio de Janeiro, made his youth divisions in Estoril and arrived at Sporting CP in 2020. His contract runs until mid-2026, but nevertheless, it should be Thomas Tuchel’s next reinforcement.
In addition to Matheus, Sterling is right with the Blues. According to the Daily Mail, your trip will also cost 45M euros, plus 10 million in bonuses
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension