Chelsea is set to travel to Spain tonight to face Real Madrid in the return leg. The Blues still have got a chance of turning the tables and are likely going to take advantage of the abolishment of the away rule goal to try and secure a spot in the semifinals. Thomas Tuchel has a fully fit squad and he is only missing four players who have been sidelined with injuries.
In this lineup Romelu Lukaku is going to be replaced by Timo Werner. The Belgian has been ruled out of this clash with an Achilles tendon injury. Mason Mount and Kai Havertz will play behind Timo Werner and will sever as the attacking midfielders. Jorginho and N’Golo Kante will control the midfield and ensure The Blues wins the battle of this important region. The two midfielders will also be expected to provide enough cover for the defense.
Reece James and Marcos Alonso will serve as the full-backs. They will be expected to aid the attack and drop back to form a back five when not in possession. Rudiger, Thiago Silva, and Azplicueta will form a strong back three and ensure that Mendy is well protected from Real Madrid’s attacking players.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension