Chelsea will fight Tottenham and Arsenal for £50m Richarlison as boss Thomas Tuchel plots an attacking overhaul at Stamford Bridge, with Raheem Sterling also on their list once Romelu Lukaku departs
- Chelsea are set to join the race to sign Richarlison from Everton this summer
- The Toffees are demanding £50million before even considering letting him go
- Tottenham have a concrete interest in the Brazilian and Arsenal are also circling
- But Chelsea are now poised to rival their London foes for Richarlison’s signature
- Thomas Tuchel is eyeing both him and Raheem Sterling as potential recruits
Chelsea are set to join the race for Everton forward Richarlison as Thomas Tuchel plans an overhaul of his attacking options next season.
The Goodison Park club – who want in-excess of £50million before even considering letting their key player depart – are ready to listen to offers for the Brazil international
Chelsea also have a genuine interest in signing Raheem Sterling from Manchester City this summer as Tuchel looks to assemble a more mobile front-line.
The Blues head coach is keen to strengthen his attack in the summer transfer window
Romelu Lukaku is also poised to depart Stamford Bridge and re-sign for Inter Milan
Sources insist, however, that the interest in Sterling and Richarlison are not linked to the Lukaku’s move back to Italy.
Sterling would represent a massive statement of intent from new owners Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital, who have handed head coach Tuchel greater autonomy over the club’s transfer policy.
It is understood City and Chelsea are yet to have engaged in direct conversations about what would be one of the most eye-catching deals of the summer transfer window – but work towards a potential deal has begun.
Intriguingly a move to Stamford Bridge would interest Sterling given the club’s status as one of the Europe’s biggest clubs and their ambitious plans under Boehly and Clearlake.
It remains to be seen how a successful move for Sterling would impact Chelsea’s interest in Richarlison.
But, as it stands, Chelsea’s attraction to Richarlison, who is open to leaving Goodison Park ahead of next season, is genuine.
Everton are demanding £50million to even consider selling Richarlison this summer
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension