There’s no denying that, as things stand, Chelsea really need a new striker, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang the only fit natural option in their squad.
The recent injury to Armando Broja has certainly made things a bit more complicated for Graham Potter and the Blues, who will be looking to spend money in January to rectify matters.
With Romelu Lukaku also uninterested in returning to Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are now looking in Italy for their man, with Corriere dello Sport suggesting they are going to make a push for Dusan Vlahovic.
The Serbia international hasn’t had the best start of the season with Juventus, and following the Serie A club’s legal issues of late, a sale could be on the cards.
Alongside Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal are named, and it’s from England that there are those ‘who are ready to get serious’ in the coming weeks.
Now, we just have to wait and see if Todd Boehly pulls the trigger
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension